Recent Graduate Membership
Professional Members can take advantage of a range of exclusive member-only benefits including:
|Conferences, Networking and Professional Development Events|
|Career advancement, profile and recognition|
|Publications, Research and Industry News|
$150 AUD (GST inc.) per annum
Recent Graduate Membership is open to professionals across the sports medicine and sports science discipline, including but not limited to: Physiotherapists, GPs, Sports Doctors, Sports Physicians, Accredited Exercise Physiologists, Exercise Scientists, Sports Scientists, Physiologists, Biomechanists, Sports Dietitians, Sports Psychologists, Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Podiatrists, Physical Activity Academics and Researchers, Public Health Experts, Orthopaedic Surgeons and Teachers.
To be eligible, you must:
- Hold a recognised and approved three-year (minimum) tertiary degree in the last 12 months. Degree must be in a field related to sports medicine/sports science and approved by SMA’s National Board
- Provide copies of your qualifications
- Accept SMA’s Code of Ethics
- Have no criminal convictions
- Have no ruling or history of action determined to be injurious or prejudicial to the objects or interests of SMA, its members or the sports medicine discipline generally, which could bring SMA into disrepute.
- Uphold the vision, mission and values of Sports Medicine Australia.
Please be aware Recent Graduate membership is capped at a maximum of two years. Following this period, Recent Graduate Members will be upgraded to Professional Membership.Join Now
For further enquiries, please direct your enquiry to [email protected] or call our Membership team on 1300 711 211.