Sports Medicine Australia is excited to offer delegates of the newly reformatted 2021 SMA e-Conference a chance to win one of five pairs of ASICS footwear simply by registering for an all access pass by Friday September 3, 12:00pm (AEST) and you go in the draw, it’s that simple.
Register for an All Access pass for just $299 for SMA Members and only $199 for SMA Student and Sports Trainer Members.
Click here for the Terms & Conditions
Delegates will not only go into the draw to win a pair of ASICS footwear, the new look e-Conference will feature a star studded world renowned speaker line up – headlined by Australian Tokyo 2020 Olympic Team Medical Director Dr David Hughes presenting the prestigious Sir William Refshauge Lecture at our Summit from 8-9 October.
The jam-packed program continues with the Showcase on October 23, emphasizing the best and latest in sports medicine research including the Best of the Best – Awards where the iconic ASICS medal will be awarded.
For further information regarding the e-Conference, or if you have any questions please contact [email protected]
*All Access registrations previously submitted before August 19, 2021 automatically go in the draw to win one of five pairs of ASICS footwear.
All Access Registration Draw Terms & Conditions
- Delegates must register and pay for all access registration prior to Friday September 3, 12:00pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
- Winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received prior to the closing date
- The first five names drawn will each receive one pair of ASICS shoes of their choice up to the value of $300 AUD
- Stock availability will be determined by ASICS Australia – if selected shoe isn’t in stock, another selection will be required
- ASICS Australia do not ship internationally – winner must provide Australian postage address as per ASICS Australia shipping guidelines
- Any queries relating to the competition should be sent to [email protected]
- Winners will be announced on Friday September 3 at 2:00pm
- All delegates that registered before August 19, 2021 will be included. Registrations prior to the change of format to the e-Conference have been automatically transferred to an all access pass unless a refund has been requested by the delegate