Sports Medicine Australia (SMA) is calling for expressions of interest from professional members who would like to apply for the role of SMA Conference Chief Judge.
- Established researcher in the field of sports medicine, physiotherapy, exercise science, physical activity, injury prevention or related field to the objectives of SMA. Ideally, the Chief Judge will hold a Professorial title or equivalent.
- Be able to attend annual conferences and planning events for the next 3 years (negotiable) (ideally misaligned to the chair so some corporate knowledge is maintained in the senior conference roles)
- Be able to attend this year in Perth to have a hand over by the current Chief Judge and Scientific Chair
- Demonstrate long term involvement of SMA as evidenced by full membership of greater than five years or as a Fellow of the Australian Sports Medicine Foundation.
- Ability to advise the Conference Scientific Chair on matters related to scientific excellence, methodology and rigour
Members wishing to nominate should provide the following:
- A brief cover letter outlining their interest in joining the committee (including their profession and SMA membership number); and,
- A detailed resume.
Nominations should be sent to email@example.com by Monday 30th July 2018