Sports Medicine Australia recognises that much can be done to make the sporting environment safe and enjoyable, including good planning and sport safety management. With this in mind, we have developed a unique membership for clubs that will assist you in making your club safer.
Club Members receive the following benefits:
- Discounted registration on SMA conference and professional development events held throughout the year (limited to 3 officials per event).
- Free advertising on the SMA Jobs Board when your club is looking for an accredited SMA Sports Trainer, First Aider or Volunteer.
- Access to the latest industry news through Sport Health and monthly member e-Newsletter.
Eligibility for Club Membership is as follows:
- Sports club based in Australia
- Acceptance of the SMA Code of Ethics.
- No criminal convictions.
- Have no ruling or history of action determined to be injurious or prejudicial to the objects or interests of SMA, its members or the sports medicine discipline generally, which could bring SMA into disrepute.
The cost of becoming a Club Member is $275 (GST Incl.) per annum.
Becoming a member is easy via our secure online portal. You can pay via MasterCard or Visa Credit Card. Alternatively, you can choose to have an invoice emailed to you with other payment options.
For further enquiries please contact our Membership Team on (03) 9764 8702 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgBecome a Member