Associate Membership is available to anyone with an interest in sports medicine, sports science, physical activity or public health. Some of our current Associate Members include coaches, officials and administrators.
Associate Members receive the following benefits:
- Discounted registration on the annual SMA Conference and other multi-disciplinary SMA professional development events held throughout the year.
- Full access to the SMA Membership Portal, a repository for exclusive, members-only content including webinars, podcasts, and other resources.
- Networking opportunities via our publications, conferences and events.
- Access to the latest industry news through Sport Health and monthly member e-Newsletter.
- Ability to post jobs and career opportunities via the SMA Jobs Board.
Eligibility for Associate Membership is as follows:
- Acceptance of the SMA Code of Ethics.
- No criminal convictions.
- Have no ruling or history of action determined to be injurious or prejudicial to the objects or interests of SMA, its members or the sports medicine discipline generally, which could bring SMA into disrepute.
The cost of Associate Membership is $145 per year.
Becoming a member is easy via our secure online portal. You can pay via Mastercard or Visa Credit Card. Alternatively, you can choose to have an invoice emailed to you with other payment options.
For further enquiries, please contact our Membership Team on (03) 9764 8702 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgBecome a Member