SMA Associate Membership is available to anyone with an interest in sports medicine, sports science, physical activity or public health. Some of our current Associate Members include coaches, officials, administrators, educators.
An Associate Membership will ensure you receive the latest updates across the sports medicine discipline and will see you enjoy outstanding SMA member benefits.
| Conferences, Networking and Professional Development Events
- Exclusive SMA Associate Member pricing on the annual SMA Conference and other SMA Professional Development Events
- Member-only professional content and resources including webinar and podcast recordings
- Exceptional interdisciplinary networking and referral opportunities
| Publications, Research and Industry News
- Digital subscriptions to British Journal of Sports Medicine (BJSM), valued at $310 AUD
- Digital Subscription to Sport Health: SMA’s leading industry magazine for the latest in sports medicine, sports science, health, well-being and safe participation in sport and physical activity
- Access to the latest industry news via monthly SMA Member e-Newsletters
| Member Discounts
| Exclusive Sports Medicine Member-only Online Community: SMA Connect
- SMA Connect: your sports medicine professional online community
- Find and connect with any SMA member at any time from any location
- Private and secure members-only discussion forum, resource libraries and knowledge exchange
- Promote your work, business or research, and share documents, advice and events with your peers
- SMA Connect allows you to collaborate with Australia largest multi-disciplinary sports medicine network
- Local, national and international networking opportunities beyond face-to-face events
- A dedicated space for all of your SMA services in one place: find what you want, when you want
$99 AUD (GST inc.) per annum
To be eligible for Associate Membership, applicants must:
- Accept SMA’s Code of Ethics.
- Have no criminal convictions.
- Have no ruling or history of action determined to be injurious or prejudicial to the objects or interests of SMA, its members or the sports medicine discipline generally, which could bring SMA into disrepute.
For further enquiries, please direct your enquiry to [email protected] or call our Membership team on 1300 711 211.