West Coburg Football Club is requiring an experienced sports trainer to assist with our Senior, Reserves, Thirds and Under 19s teams for 2019.
The Club plays in Division 1 of the Essendon District Football League.
The role involves immediate injury management, player hydration, taping and sports massage and working collaboratively with our other trainers. Availability is only for game day – Saturdays – until the end of the current season.
The role requires the following:
- First Aid Certificate, Level 2 and current CPR
- Level 1 or 2 Sports Trainer qualifications
- Experience in sports strapping
- Current Working with Children Check (or be willing to obtain this)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Current driver’s license and have access to a car
Hours and remuneration will be discussed when you contact the Club Secretary – Kim Behringer on 0417 106 467