The East Fremantle Football Club Medical Team are looking for passionate and driven people who are keen to develop their skills in injury management and sports performance through our Sports Trainer Programme.
We are looking for Sports Trainers to work with the next generation of AFL/WAFL players within our League, Development League and Colts sides. You will also work alongside our Physiotherapy and Sports Performance Team to further your skills and be exposed to what is required to work within a sporting team.
The programme consists of both professional and technical development. You will gain experience in:
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation of sporting injuries
- Management of acute sporting injuries – key strategies to get players back to a high level of performance as quickly as possible following injury
- Working alongside the club Physiotherapist and Head of Sports Performance
- Consolidation of skills in taping and massage
Successful applicants must possess:
- A great work ethic and high level of professionalism
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn and develop your skills in injury management and Strength and Conditioning
- An ability to commit to one training per week (Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday)
- An ability to commit to one game on weekends (predominantly Saturday from March onwards)
- An ability to commit to the full 2022 season (ending in September)
Requirements for the role are:
- CPR / First Aid Certificate
- Working With Children Check
- Completion of Level 1 Sports Trainer course
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kayleen Russell via the button below.