Complete Body Dynamics is seeking and experienced sports trainer to complement their team of trainers and be able to continue providing the valuable and successful service known to our clientele. You will be expected to provide some the following services:
- First Aid for sports events at school and club levels
- Injury prevention and management for players of sporting teams (liaising with other medical staff)
- Pre/post event massage
- Pre event injury assessment and providing preventative measures for further harm.
- Being part of a club’s medical team for player welfare.
Due to our events being through the week and weekends we have an expectation that our trainers are available Monday to Sunday. Our rostering is conducted with a lot of flexibility as the trainers can allocate themselves to our schedule of events.
You will be required to travel around Sydney and at times out of Sydney to provide our service therefore you must have a driver’s licence and reliable form of transport. Whilst your transport is important so are your tools so a portable massage table and a medical kit will be required to provide the service. If you don’t have one, then we can assist and provide you with them until you are able to obtain them for yourself.
- Minimum Level 1 Sports Trainer with aim to upskill to Level 2
- Senior First Aid and CPR
- Registered with Sports Medicine Australia plus Insurance
- Working With Children Check (Number and Police Check)
- Basic Massage skills desired but not necessary
- Completed Spine Safe certification (desired if not, then willing to obtain)
- Completed latest Concussion management training (desired and if not, willing to obtain).
Pay rate: Depends on employment structure, around casual employee or contracted trainer.
For further information or to apply please email Director – Michael Viera at contact@completebodydynamics or contact him on 04020106405.