The Brisbane Lions AFC is looking to appoint Sports Trainers for the coming AFL season.
Direct Supervision from industry leading physiotherapists and regular training for sports taping, acute injury management and management of professional athletes.
Main Duties include:
- 1-2 training sessions per week
- Opportunities to work Game Days across AFL & VFL.
- Assist with equipment and training set up
- Sports training and massage
- Property management
Skills and Experience required:
- Level 1 Sports Trainer Certificate
- Massage experience and qualifications highly regarded
- First Aid and CPR
These are paid positions and a great opportunity for students to gain experience in the sporting industry.
Please send your interest and resume by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button below.