Kingston City FC under 20’s (NPL Victoria) are seeking a physiotherapist or sports chiropractor to assist them for the 2019 season.
This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in a great club environment competing at the highest level in Victoria. Would suit a recent graduate or final year student with a passion to work with sporting teams.
Previous experience in similar role required.
- Training & game day general treatment (manual therapy, strapping, etc)
- Injury diagnosis/management
Must be able to perform manual therapy, rigid and kinesio taping, diagnose injuries and understand rehab principles (or strong willingness to learn).
- Good communicator
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to learn
What you’ll receive:
- Supportive environment from coaching staff and club head of medical
- Ability for mentoring as needed
- Confidence in knowing that injury diagnosis decisions/management lie with you
Paid role of 5 hours per week covering 2 x training sessions (6.15 – 7.15pm) and 1 game (3 hours).
Training based in Clayton, required for either Mondays or Wednesdays. Games played on one of Fri-Mon (dependent on if home/away).
Mentoring available from Club Head of Medical. Season starts this Saturday 16th Feb.
Please send updated CV and why you’re best suited for the role to email@example.com, or call Tass on 0409046907 for further information.