The Tullamarine Football Club is seeking a Head Trainer for the 2023 season.
This person will have the ability to supervise and roster trainers for the Seniors, Reserves, Thirds and Under-18 Boys on match day and training nights.
The Head Trainer’s prime responsibility is to make sport safer, role expectations are:
- Implementing appropriate injury prevention protocols
- Preparing players for competition
- Providing the appropriate immediate management of injuries
- Supporting junior trainers where required
- Educating players and coaching staff in relation to return-to-play ethics.
- Ensure equipment is transported to matches
- Ordering of medical supplies for the whole club
Applications should be in writing and require the following:
- Trainers experience
- Trainers Qualifications, preference for Level 1 SMA, if not; be willing to gain the qualification
- ERC accreditation, if not; must be willing to undertake the course
- Other relevant experience
All applications to be sent via email to [email protected] or phone enquiries to David Connell 0421 522 521.
**this is a paid role, serious applicants only**