Box Hill United Soccer Club is a well-established and highly regarded soccer club in the Eastern suburbs. Box Hill United Soccer Club was established in 1922 and is a semi-professional soccer club. Currently the club caters for Men, Women and junior boys’ and girls’ teams. The Women and girls compete in WNPL and the Men and boys compete in NPL 3. The club has a proud history of producing players of high calibre, many who have gone on to represent their state, country and even play professionally.
There is an opportunity for a qualified physiotherapist to join the sports/physiotherapy team for the 2021 season. The position involves:
- The Physiotherapy management of the Senior Men’s team on game day and training
- Liaising with head coach and sports trainers regarding injury management, rehabilitation program and game day physiotherapy coverage
- Squad based and individual injury prevention programs.
- Works well in team environment
- Good communicator
- High work ethic and commitment to team
- Interest in Sports Management
Please email copy of CV and cover letter to [email protected]