A unique opportunity to join Australian Sports Doctors and consult solely in sport and musculoskeletal presentations, in modern rooms co-located with multiple well regarded orthopaedic surgeons and allied health practitioners, adjacent to Warringal Private Hospital in Heidelberg. We are an independent GP-owned Private Billing clinic, with strong client demand, looking for an unrestricted VR GP with experience, qualification or demonstrated interest in sports medicine.
Join the team working from modern spacious consulting rooms, with natural light from large windows overlooking the Dandenong Mountain Ranges on the horizon.
- Flexible conditions, with part-time sessions available, with short sessions of weekend work potentially available
- Up to 70% of private billings, based on experience – up to $160/hr initially (negotiable)
- Generous appointment times for detailed history, examination and treatment
- Full-time reception 9am-5:30pm
- Imaging (including x-ray, US, CT and MRI) and Pathology on site
- Purpose built medical consulting suites, 2 procedure rooms, kitchenette
- Fully computerised – Best Practice with high speed internet
- Unrestricted VR FRACGP
- Full Australian Working Rights
- No restrictions or special conditions on your AHPRA file
For a confidential discussion about this role, call James 94551112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Flexible hours and days are available – part time, and a share of weekends after hours. The practice is GP doctor owned (non corporate) but uniquely has strong clinical support from co-located orthopaedic surgeons and local allied health.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a vocationally registered GP?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Do you have fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)?
- Do you have experience or qualification or demonstrated special interest in sports and musculoskeletal medicine?