We deliver online events using the Crowdcast platform. Here are some tips on how to access your event.
As an SMA webinar attendee, you can watch the event and participate in the moderated Q&A.
Join the Webinar
A link to access the event will be sent to you within 48 hours prior to the event starting. Open this link to register for the event.
We recommend that you join the event early to register, as registration can take up to 1 minute depending on your internet connection.
You can also register when you first receive the link. This means you can use the link to access the event just prior to the event starting.
How to Register
- Open the event link. You will see a page similar to below. Click on the green ‘Save my spot!’ button.
- Complete the form using your email address or via your selected channel.
- Complete the form as required.
- Check your chosen email account for your login link. (You may need to check your junk mail.)
- Click on the ‘Sign in’ button, to gain access to the event.
- If you register with plenty of time before the event starts, click on the event email link to gain access just before it starts.
- We’ll let you into the event when it begins.
Asking a question
- If the event includes a Q&A session, you can ask questions as soon as you join the event, even if the event hasn’t started yet.
- To access the Q&A function, click on the bubble icon with the question mark.