Sports Medicine Australia recognises that much can be done to make the sporting environment safe and enjoyable, including good planning and sport safety management. With this in mind, we have developed a unique membership for clubs that will assist you in making your club safer.
Club Members receive the following benefits:
- Subscriptions to Sport Health
- Access to all other SMA resources, policy statements and information.
- SMA Member Sticker for your club house, so that your participants know that they are members of a club that values safety.
- Member rates for your club officials to attend Conferences and other SMA events (limited to 3 officials per event).
- Free advertising on the SMA Jobs Board when your club is looking for an accredited SMA Sports Trainer, First Aider or Volunteer.
- Regular updates on SMA activities and opportunities via e-News.
- Ability to use the slogan “SMA Club Member – Striving to Make Your Club Safer” in all correspondence and signage.
Eligibility for Club Membership is as follows:
- Acceptance of the SMA Code of Ethics.
- No criminal convictions.
- No ruling of action determined to be injurious or prejudicial to the objects or interests of SMA, its Members or Sport Medicine, or which brings SMA into disrepute.
The cost of becoming a Club Member is $275 (GST Incl.) per annum.
To join online via a secure portal click here. You can pay via Mastercard or Visa credit card. Alternatively you can choose to have an invoice emailed to you with other payment options.
For further enquiries, please phone SMA membership on (03) 9764 8702 or email firstname.lastname@example.org