Sports Medicine Australia’s (SMA) Associate Membership is available to anyone with an interest in sports medicine, sports science, physical activity or public health. Some of our current Associate Members include coaches, officials and administrators.
An Associate Membership will ensure you receive the latest updates across the sports medicine discipline, and will see you enjoy outstanding SMA member benefits.
Associate Members receive the following benefits:
- 10% discount off all SMA training and courses (including Nationally Recognised Training and Safer Sport courses- including our Level 1 Sports Trainer course)
- Digital access to member magazine Sport Health
- Digital subscription to British Journal of Sports Medicine (BJSM) for the latest research in the field (valued at approx. $310 AUD)
- Access discounted SMA Member pricing on the annual SMA Conference and other SMA professional development events held throughout the year.
- Ability to register for FREE ‘members-only’ professional development events and webinars
- Priority access to register for FREE Sports Medicine Australia events before they are advertised to the general public
- Access to the Membership Portal, a repository for exclusive ‘members-only’ content and resources
- Access to the latest industry news via our monthly member e-Newsletters.
- Exceptional networking and interdisciplinary referral opportunities through our publications, conferences and events.
To be eligible for Associate Membership, applicants must:
- Accept SMA’s Code of Ethics.
- Have no criminal convictions.
- Have no ruling or history of action determined to be injurious or prejudicial to the objects or interests of SMA, its members or the sports medicine discipline generally, which could bring SMA into disrepute.
The cost of Associate Membership is $99 per year.
Become a Member
Becoming a member is easy via our secure online portal. You can pay via Mastercard or Visa Credit Card. Alternatively, you can choose to have an invoice emailed to you with other payment options.
For further enquiries, please contact our Membership Team on (03) 9764 8702 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgJoin Now