Associate Membership is available to anyone that has an interest in sports medicine, sports science, physical activity or public health. Some of our current Associate Members are coaches, officials and administrators.
Associate Members receive the following benefits:
- Access to National and State referral networks which incorporates printed membership directories and a web based directory providing greater access to qualified sports medicine and science practitioners.
- Networking opportunities through our publication Sport Health, as well as at our Conferences.
- Access to multi-disciplinary educational workshops and seminars at a reduced rate.
- Access to educational material, including policies and guidelines for safer sport.
Eligibility for Associate Membership is as follows:
- Acceptance of the SMA Code of Ethics.
- No criminal convictions.
- No ruling of action determined to be injurious or prejudicial to the objects or interests of SMA, its Members or Sport Medicine, or which brings SMA into disrepute.
The cost of Associate Membership is $145 per year.
For further enquiries, please phone SMA membership on (03) 9764 8702 or email email@example.com