Soft Tissue Therapist Membership
In appreciation of the important work of Soft Tissue Therapists (STTs) do in the sports health area, SMA has decided to create a new category of SMA membership for Soft Tissue Therapists.
The benefits of being an SMA Soft Tissue Therapist member include:
- Subscription to Sport Health
- Subscription to Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport (JSAMS – 6 print editions annually and additional electronic editions)
STT members are also entitled to SMA member discounts on all SMA member education services. This includes:
- SMA National Conference
- SMA state and regional conferences
- SMA member workshops and seminars [found in the Professional Development Calendar]
Other discounts available to STT members include:
- Substantial discounts on a range of Health Management Group products
- Access to the Member Benefits program
STT members will also be listed on the publicly searchable SMA member database when it is operational.
STT members will have access to the large range of injury prevention and physical activity promotion consumer information produced by SMA.
Click here to download the membership application for Soft Tissue Therapists.
For further enquiries please contact Brigid Doherty on 02 8116 9815 or email email@example.com