Sports Medicine Australia recognises that much can be done to make the sporting environment safe and enjoyable, including good planning and sport safety management. With this in mind we have developed a unique membership for clubs that will assist you in making your club safer.
Benefits of Club Membership:
- Subscriptions to Sport Health, the Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport.
- A Club Sports Safety information kit, re-stocked annually.
- Access to all other SMA resources, policy statements and information.
- SMA Member Sticker for your club house, to be displayed next to the SMA club membership code of ethics – so that your participants know that they are members of a club that values safety.
- Member rates for your club officials to attend Safer Sport Program Courses, Sports Trainer Conferences and all other SMA events (Limited to 3 officials per event)
- Free advertising on State / National Sports Trainer Job Noticeboards when your club is looking for an accredited SMA Sports Trainer or First Aider.
- Discounts on SMA merchandise and clothing.
- Regular updates on State activities and opportunities.
- Ability to use the slogan “SMA Club Member – striving to make your club safer” in all correspondence and signage
- Access to the popular SMA MemberBenefits Program.
The cost of becoming a Club Member is $240 (GST Incl.) per annum.