The newly formed Women’s AFL Masters association is seeking expressions of interest from Sports Trainers to work during our inaugural season.
Applicants must have a current Sports Trainer Accreditation and First Aid qualifications. Experience is preferred but not essential.
Duties include strapping, massage and first aid during games
Dates and venues are below. Please note, there are three games to be played at each venue and trainers will be asked to cover one – two games.
Pay to be negotiated based on experience and number of games.
- Saturday 23rd June Werribee: 1200 – 1730
- Saturday 7th July Clayton: 1200 – 1730
- Saturday 21st July Coburg: 1200 – 1730
- Saturday 4th August Box Hill North: 1200-1730
- Saturday 18th August Albert Park: 1600 – 2130
- Saturday 25th August Mordialloc: 1200 – 1730
- Sunday 9th September Cranbourne (Grand Final, one match only).
Trainers who are only available for part of the season are still encouraged to apply.
A one page CV should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, phone 0430 007 756