Sports Medicine Australia (SMA) provides a team of sports medicine professionals to support up to 4,000 athletes at the Alice Springs Masters Games (13th – 20th October 2018) at our Clinic located in Traeger Park, Alice Springs. The team includes Volunteer Sports Doctors, Sports Physicians, GPs, Physiotherapists and Sports Trainers.
This is a great opportunity for Sports Trainers to volunteer to work in a learning & team environment with experienced sports medicine professionals.
You will be able to experience the variety of different sports and clinical work.
Meals while on duty will be provided.
- Be available for the duration of the Games, 13-20 October 2018
- Enjoy working as part of a team and sharing experience with Doctors, Physiotherapists and other sports trainers
- Be an accredited Sports Medicine Australia trainer.
- Provide own accommodation and travel to Alice Springs (if not Alice Springs based)
- Adhere to Sports Medicine Australia’s Code of Ethics for Sports Trainers.
NT Government Public Servants can apply for secondment.
If you would like to be a part of the fun and dynamic 2018 SMA Sports Medicine Team, email a brief resume to Tracey Bradley: firstname.lastname@example.org or to discuss the role further, call: 08 89891717