Sports Medicine Australia are proud to support the Orthopaedic Research Institute in a 3-day seminar to assist in the management of disorders of the shoulder.
Hear from a range of speakers including:
- Russell Warren (Professor and Emeritus Surgeon-in-Chief at the Hospital for Special Surgery, and Team Physician of the New York Giants)
- George Murrell (Shoulder Surgeon, Professor and Director Orthopaedic Research Institute St George Hospital Campus, UNSW)
- Chintan Dsai (Consultant Shoulder Surgeon Mumbai, India)
- Mary Magarey (Consultant Specialist Shoulder Physiotherapist at Flex Physio & Pilates, Adelaide)
- Sarah Warby, (Shoulder Physiotherapist Melbourne, 2016 Sports Medicine Australia Conference ASICS Gold Medalist)
- Karen Ginn (Associate Professor Biomedical Science The University of Sydney)
- Julia Hush (Associate Professor of Physiotherapy Department of Health Professions Macquarie University)
- Fiona Bonar (Anatomical Pathologist Douglass Hanly Moir Pathology Adjunct Professor,University of Notre Dame and Macquarie University)
- James Linklater (Musculoskeletal Radiologist, Castlereagh Imaging Clinical Lecturer,University of Sydney and UNSW)
To download a flyer of this event, with full program details and registration form, please click here.
Alternatively, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.